Duplicate Product Item Transactions created if user sets received to TRUE and process updates Product Transfer record
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6345731 ·Reported By 6 users
Duplicate Product Item Transactions created if user sets received to TRUE and process/workflow/trigger updates Product Transfer record.
1. Log in as a System Admin
2. Create the following process and activate it:
Object: Product Transfer
Start the process: when a record is created or edited
Criteria for Executing Actions: Conditions are met
Set Conditions: Field: Description | Operator: Equals | Type: Boolean | Value: True
Conditions: All of the conditions are met (AND)
Update Records: Field: Description | Type: String | Value: test
3. Go to the Product Transfer tab
4. Create a new Product Transfer
- Product Name: Any product
- Quantity Sent: 1
- Quantity Unit Of Measure: Each
- Destination Location: Any location
5. After saving the record Edit again and set the following:
- Received: True
- Quantity Received: 1
6. Save the record and scroll down to Product Item Transactions related list
Duplicate Product Item Transactions are created
One Product Item Transaction is created
No workarounds at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.