Lightning Exerience: Error encountered when filtering on Service Appointment's 'Work Type' field
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-6337462 ·Reported By 0 users
Service Appointment List view created in Lightning Experience with any filter on "Work Type" gives message "This list view isn't available in Lightning Experience. To see this list view, use Salesforce Classic or switch to another list view." and shows Filters as "Locked Filters" after saving.
If you navigate away from the list, it is removed from the menu of available lists.
In an org with Field Service set up, in Lightning Experience:
1. Open the Service Appointments tab
2. Click the gear for List View Controls > New
3. Give the list a name and API name, then click Save
4. Click "Add Filter"
5. Select the field "Work Type" and choose any operator and value, then click Done
6. Click Save to save the filter
7. Note that the filter pane only shows "Locked Filters", the main list shows the message "This list view isn't available in Lightning Experience. To see this list view, use Salesforce Classic or switch to another list view.", and no actions are available in the Gear/ List View Controls menu
The same filter is still accessible and can be used in Classic without issue.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.