Kanban board Recently view does not show "Kanban settings"
Last updated 2021-04-06 ·Reference W-6346123 ·Reported By 1 users
Kanban Settings are greyed out when we open for the first time or we refresh Recently View Kanban Board .
1) Login and go to Opportunities tab.
2) Switch to Kanban View. Log out.
3) Log back in and go to Opportunities Tab. Make sure Recently Viewed items are listed.
4) Click on the Gear icon. "Kanban Settings" menu item is grayed out. It should be enabled.
5) From the "Display As" drop down, re-select "Kanban" again.
6) Check the Kanban Settings menu item - now it's enabled.
7) Reload the browser page, and check the "Kanban Settings" menu item. It is disabled again.
To select Kanban in Settings in Display as
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.