quote_product_custom is missing under "Report_Quote" section
Last updated 2021-04-06 ·Reference W-6173133 ·Reported By 1 users
When we add custom fields into a "Quote Line Item" object, and the tries to create a report of type "Quotes with Quote Line Items and Quote PDFs", in the report builder, the section name of the custom info will run into a missing-label problem
1) Select [Setup]-[Customize]-[Quates]-[Quates Settings].
2) Check "Enable Quotes" and press "Save".
3) Access [Setup]-[Customize]-[Quotes]-[Quote Line Items]-[Fileds].
4) Press "New" button in "Quote Line Item Custom Fileds & Relationships" section
5) Select any Data Type and press "Next".
6) Set values for "Field Label" and "Field Name" and press "Next".
7) Check "Visible" and press "Next"
8) Check the page layout to add the field, and press "Save"
9) Access the report tab and press "New Report"
10) Select "Quotes with Quote Line Items and Quote PDFs" in the Quotes folder and press "Create"
11) The section name of custom item of Quote Line Item is incorrect in the field list on the left.
None at the moment
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.