[LEX] 'Repeat On' field on the Edit Series page of the Recurring Tasks shows as Sunday or Monday irrespective of the selected week day.
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-6320088 ·Reported By 1 users
When Editing a monthly recurring series task in LEX, the 'Repeat On' field is set to Sunday or Monday (based on User Locale) irrespective of the selected week day. This behavior is seen only on the Edit Series page.
1. Make sure "Enable Creation of Recurring Tasks" is enabled in the Activity Settings
2. Navigate to Task tab in LEX and create new Task
3. Enable the checkbox for "Create Recurring Series of Tasks"
4. Select Frequency as Monthly, Repeat as Every Month or Every Other Month, When as Relative Days and Repeat On should be any other day other than Sunday or Monday.
5. Save the record by filling in the required fields
6. Click on View Series button and click on Edit Series. Observe the Repeat On value is not the same as on the detail page that we selected.
Use Classic version for accessing the Edit Series page of the Task
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.