Deleted dialogs with dialog intent enabled are still displaying via the bot training intent drop down
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-6308234 ·Reported By 0 users
When creating a dialog for your Einstein Bot, you can enabled dialog intents for this which will include intent sets for this specific dialog. If these dialogs with dialog intent are deleted, they will still display in the bot training drop down.
1. Navigate to an existing Einstein Bot within your org.
2. Select 'Dialog' and create a new one.
3. After this is created, click the 'Enable Dialog Intent' on this dialog.
4. Now delete this dialog.
5. Go to the the Model Management drop down while in the Bots setup. Click on Bots Training.
6. Via the drop down for intents, notice that the deleted dialog is showing.
None at this time.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.