SalesPath chevron size is not computed properly if the page containing it opens as an inactive tab
Last updated 2019-10-12 ·Reference W-6239573 ·Reported By 2 users
SalesPath chevron size is not computed properly if the page containing it opens as an inactive tab.
1. Go to Setup > Object Manager, and edit Opportunity's Stage field and reduce the number of stages to just 4 or 5.
2. Open Sales Console, and select Opportunities from the Objects drop-down list.
3. Select any Opportunity.
4. Make sure all the Path stages are shown completely without horizontal scroller. If not, edit the page and change the layout template to something with a bigger space, such as "Header and One Region."
5. Notice there is at least two tabs in the Sales Console now: Opportunities tab and another tab for the Opportunity record selected in step 3.
6. Click back on the Opportunities tab, so that the Record tab is in the background.
7. Switch to Classics UI.
8. Switch back to Lightning. Sales Console should re-open with the Opportunities tab selected, and the record tab inactive.
9. Click on the record tab.
10. Notice the sales path chevrons are shrunk, with the unnecessary horizontal scrollers.
If you refresh the screen, the problem goes away.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.