Deleting survey version results in an insufficient privilege message (263007050)
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-6061313 ·Reported By 7 users
When deleting a survey that has a branding set attached you receive an insufficient privilege message
1. Log in to a Survey enabled environment.
2. Create a new Survey named 'Test Survey'
3. Remove the default background image and change some of the text and button colors (so that a branding sets gets created)
4. Now save the Survey, activate it and then deactivate.
5. Now try to delete the complete 'Test Survey' itself, you will notice it will error out.
You should still be able to rename the survey, and create new survey versions to send out.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.