Auto-Response in HTML template is not delivered due to the user permission of Mutual Authentication.
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-6051994 ·Reported By 6 users
Auto-Response email is not delivered to the sender under the below conditions.
Auto-Response email template uses HTML
"Enforce email privacy settings" is enabled
"Make data protection details available in records" is enabled
"Enable Mutual Authentication" is enabled
1. Enable E2C and add a Email2Case routing address (Customize > Cases > Email-to-Case)
2. Create a HTML template(Communication Templates > Classic Email Templates)
3. Create a Case Auto-Response Rule and add a rule entity(Customize > Cases > Case Auto-Response Rules)
- Sort Order: 1
- Run this rule if the: formula evaluate to true
- Formula: True
- Name: SFDC Test / Email Address: <your salesforce email>
- Email Template: <HTML template created at Step.2>
4. Enable "Enforce email privacy settings"(Customize > Cases > Email-to-Case)
5. Enable "Make data protection details available in records"(Company Profile > Data Protection and Privacy)
6. Enable "Enable Mutual Authentication"
7. Send an email to the E2C routing address
8. You should see a case is created, but auto-response email is not delivered
Use non-html email template
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.