Contact and Location fields on Maintenance Plan cannot be referenced from criteria in processes on Work Order
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-6032880 ·Reported By 0 users
Contact and Location fields on Maintenance Plan cannot be referenced from criteria in processes/workflows on Work Order.
1. Login as a System Admin on an FSL enabled org
2. Go to Process Builder
3. Create a new process on the Work Order object
4. Select the +Add Criteria node
5. In the Set Conditions section click Find a Field and select Maintenance Plan Id >
6. Type in Contact
- Contact fields are not selectable/accessible
- Contact fields are selectable/accessible
No workarounds at this time. You may want to consider moving the automation to a trigger.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.