Lightning Console: Switching between primary and sub tabs may reset focus or page position in primary tab to top or different location
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-6005685 ·Reported By 2 users
When viewing a record in lightning console and opening a subtab, user's page position or focus is not maintained and may be reset to the top or different page location when switching between record's primary and sub tabs.
- Set Up and Configure Lightning Knowledge
- Create a Lightning Console App
1. Navigate to Lightning Experience and open the 'Lightning Console' App and open an article for example.
2. Navigate to the Related Tab and click to open a related record.
3. Click back into view the article and navigate to the Details tab, and scroll down to the very bottom of the article page.
4. Now click back over to the related record's subtab and then click the tab to navigate back to the article or primary tab once again.
Actual Results: When clicking back to the Article main or primary tab from the case sub-tab, you'll find you're not returned to the bottom of the article where you had scrolled to.
Expected Results: Switching between an Article main tab and sub tabs should maintain your position in the primary tab/page.
None at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.