"Invalid component [force:relatedListSingleContainer]" error when deploying a Change Set containing a Case Lightning Page with an Case Comments list.
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-6009455 ·Reported By 15 users
When deploying a Change Set that contains a Case Lightning Page, if the page contains a Related List - Single component set to display Case Comments, deployment will fail with an "Invalid component [force:relatedListSingleContainer]: missing required property [relatedListApiName]" error.
1. In Lightning, create a Lightning Record Page for Cases.
2. Add the component Related List - Single, and apply the following settings:
Parent Record: Use this Case
Related List: Case Comments
Change Related List Display: Default
3. Save the page and exit the App Builder.
4. Create an Outbound Change Set, and add the Lightning Page as a component.
5. Upload the Change Set, then validate the Change Set in your destination org.
6. The following error will be presented:
Invalid component [force:relatedListSingleContainer]: missing required property [relatedListApiName]
Remove the problem component from the page, then create the Change Set and deploy, or, use the metadata API to deploy changes.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.