Unable to disconnect Marketing Cloud Connect Integration if Synchronized Data Extension is marked as not deletable
Last updated 2019-08-14 ·Reference W-5979722 ·Reported By 0 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud June 2019 Release
When attempting to disconnect your Marketing Cloud Connect integration, if you have defined a synchronized data extension in Contact Builder to not allow deletion, the disconnect will fail as it is unable to cleanup all synchronized data sources. You will see the error "Account disconnect has failed. Please contact your Administrator.".
1) Access Contact Builder Data Extensions
2) Edit a Synchronized Data Extension and under the control settings uncheck the box "allow users to delete this data extension".
3) Navigate to the Email App
4) Under Admin, access Salesforce Integration
5) Attempt to disconnect your integration
6) You are then presented with the error "Account disconnect has failed. Please contact your Administrator."
Navigate to Contact Builder and click the Data Extensions tab. Review your synchronized data extensions and edit the control settings for any affected data extension and set the check mark to "allow users to delete this data extension". Once that is done, you can disconnect your integration.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.