Picklist values not getting deployed during unlocked package upgrades
Last updated 12 days ago ·Reference W-5348436 ·Reported By 268 users
Picklist values not getting deployed during package upgrades, the newly added picklist value is not showing up in upgraded version of unlocked package
1) Create a scratch org.
2) In the scratch org, create a custom object A and custom field F1 for Object A of Data Type : Picklist. Add value x, y and z for field F!.
3) Run a force:source:pull from same scratch Org created at step 1
4). And then create a no-namespace unlocked package ver 1.0 using same metadata,
5) Then create another scratch org and install the pkg v 1.0 in the org. Validate that object A and filed F1 show up along with pick list values x,y and z.
6) Go back to scratch org created in step 1. Add another pick list value w to F1.
7). Run a force:source:pull and create ver 2.0 of the unlocked package created at Step 4.
8) Install the package in the second scratch org created in step 5.
9). Now login to second scratch Org where upgraded version installed and check for value w its not added to the field F1 of object A
Reported By (268)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.