Record Type Associated values in Permission Sets are not set during Unlocked package install
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-5858079 ·Reported By 8 users
Record Type Associated values in Permission Sets are not set during package install. After unlocked package installation the Record Type Association is not set as per settings in permissionset-meta.xml metadata file.
1).Create a custom object, A
2) Create a record type on this object, RT1
3) Create a permission set, PM1
4) Edit the settings for PM1: at Object Settings -> A -> Record Type Associations, check the box for RT1
5) Then run a pull command from the scratch Org where you have created above object , permissionset and record type:
Notice that the metadata above. PM1.permissionset-meta.xml has the correct <visible> setting of true for record type RT1
6) Create a package version from the metadata above
7) Install the package version
8) Navigate to Permission Sets -> PM1 -> Object Settings -> A and review the Record Type Association checkbox for RT1. Checkbox is not checked.
9). Expected behavior is checkbox should be checked , it should reflect the changes as per metadata.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.