Email failing validation when Profile Center link is contained in Dynamic Block
Last updated 2019-03-11 ·Reference W-5917133 ·Reported By 1 users
When creating a new email, or editing an existing email, it is possible for the email to begin failing validation due to a missing Profile Center link when the link is contained in a dynamic content block.
1. In Content Builder, create a freeform block.
2. Switch to the HTML tab and insert Physical Mailing Address and Profile Center link
3. Save the freeform block and exit
4. Create a new template from a template (Empty > Blank Page)
5. Click Code View and remove the <custom type="footer" /> tag
6. Switch back to Layout view
7. Drag over a Dynamic Content or Reference Content Block and set it to use the freeform block you just created
8. Save and exit the template.
9. Create an Email from the template, enter a subject, and go to Preview and test
Select 'Make local copies of content blocks' when configuring the dynamic content block.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.