Quote Template are ordered inconsistently in Lightning vs. Aloha when generating a PDF
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-5887977 ·Reported By 5 users
In Lightning Experience, the templates listed when you use the standard Create PDF button are not in alphabetical order, but are in classic
1. Enable Quotes: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=quotes_enable.htm
2. Create five templates under Customize | Quotes | Templates, using different names and ensuring they start with different letters
3. Ensure that all are activated
4. In Aloha, create a sample opportunity, and then a sample quote
5. Access quote created in step four and click Create PDF button
6. On dialog box, click the hourglass to search
7. Note that all of the templates created in step two are in alphabetical order
8. Switch to Lightning
9. Open the quote created in step six and click Create PDF Button
10. You will notice that under choose template picklist, the templates are not in order
Use classic to see the templates in alphabetical order or do a manual search
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.