Popped-out Open CTI incorrectly closes other modals within Lightning when SceenPop is invoked
Last updated 2019-09-16 ·Reference W-5839795 ·Reported By 12 users
If you have an open modal in Lightning Experience and ScreenPop is invoked from a popped-out OpenCTI utility, the open modal is lost along with all entered data.
1. Go into either Lightning or Lightning Console
2. Pop out the CTI softphone utility (default label “Phone”)
3. Open a Modal of some type. For example: (New Case, Clone Case, Edit Case, Edit Knowledge Article, various Quick Actions)
4. Type in some text in various modal fields but do not save.
5. Invoke OpenCTI.ScreenPop() or SearchAndScreenPop()
The modal opened from step 3 is lost
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.