Facebook Page_Fans Lifetime Metric shows as 0 in Page Impression Report and Analyze Page Trend Card
Last updated 2019-03-01 ·Reference W-5854524 ·Reported By 0 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Social January 2019 Patch 2
Since approximately January 21st 2019, Facebook Page Fans and Likes (Lifetime) metrics display as 0 value in areas of Social Studio such as Facebook Page Impression Reports in Performance Reporting and the Page Trend Card in an Analyze Facebook Summary Dashboard.
This was a result of a 3rd party API change to rename the Lifetime metrics.
For Analyze Page Fans Card:
1. Login to Social Studio, your workspace, Analyze
2. Select: Create Dashboard, Facebook Account Summary, your Facebook Social Account, Apply Changes
3. Use a date range for the dashboard which is January 21, 2019 or after.
The Page Fans Trend Card will display as:
No Data Available
No results were found. Please check back again later.
For Facebook Impression Report in Performance:
1. Login to Social Studio. When on the workspace gallery page, select the "Performance" tab instead to go to this reporting section.
2. Under "Account Reports", Select: Page Impressions, customize and download
3. Use a date range which includes January 21, 2019 or later
4. Select your Facebook Social Account, Select: Download Report
After your report is downloaded and opened, the Page_Fans Lifetime metrics will show as 0.
For the time being, there are none except for using a date range prior to January 21, 2019.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.