OpportunityTeamMember bulk save result rows are disordered if inserting row with "#N/A"
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-5874671 ·Reported By 2 users
Error and Success files are swapped in Dataloader/ Workbench when inserting file with "#N/A" in User Id field for the OpportunityTeamMember object
Create a Fresh Enterprise or higher edition org
1. Enable OpportunityTeamMember.
2. Create two opportunities.
3. Update a CSV file containing 4 rows with existing UserIds and OpportunityId in your org, make sure that two UserId has "#N/A" value
4. Using workbench -> data -> insert, choose OpportunityTeamMember and select sfdctest.csv, use mapping, check result.
5. In the input file, row1 and row2 should be failed, row3 and row4 should be successful.
In result file, success rows will move ahead of the result file, rest are failed rows.
In result file, the rows should map to the input file.
None at this time, make sure that all the columns have correct value in the source CSV file
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.