Apex pages are served from separate domain causing VF pages not to render in Page layout
Last updated 6 days ago ·Reference W-5866074 ·Reported By 51 users
Embedding VF pages inside another VF page as in iframe, then adding it to page layout will not render it.
You may see Field Service pages like Calendar, Skill etc pages not rendering inside the pagelayout.
1. Create a VF page and it inside iframe of another VF page.
2. Add this parent VF page to a page layout of a record like Account
3. Open the Account record, you will see VF page section is blank.
4. Observe Browser console errors like
Refused to display 'https://uat-div.cs62.visual.force.com/apex/fsl__vf034_Skill_Selector_V2_Resource_Page?id=0Hn5C0000004XXX' in a frame because an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "frame-ancestors 'self'"
Whitelist Salesforce domain as below
1. Go to Setup > Session settings > "Whitelisted Domains for Visualforce Inline Frames"
2. Click Add Domain
3. Add: *.my.salesforce.com and Save.
Reported By (51)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.