Default error page loads when clicking on button within the Hero Component that points to a login page and "Open in new tab" is unchecked
Last updated 2020-01-04 ·Reference W-5693234 ·Reported By 8 users
The community default error page will load when linking to a login page within the button of the Hero Component for Lightning Communities. This occurs when the option "Open in new tab" is unchecked.
1. From a Lightning Community in Builder switch the theme to one that supports the Hero Component such as Jepson.
2. Once the builder loads with the updated theme select the Hero component.
3. Update the Primary Button and set the URL as '/login/SelfRegister' leaving "Open in new tab" unchecked.
4. Click Preview and then preview in a new tab.
5. Click on the primary button in the Hero Component.
The error page will load. Refreshing the page will allow the page to load.
Be sure to check "Open in new tab" and the page will load normally.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.