Feed not auto-refreshed when adding comment through Case Comment Publisher component in Community
Last updated 2022-12-28 ·Reference W-4820083 ·Reported By 44 users
In Communities, when posting Case Comments from the "Case Comments Publisher" component, the "Feed" component will not automatically refresh.
1. Setup and Activate a Community (Napili Template) with Members added.
2. Go to the Community Builder--> Case Details Page
3. Add the "Case Comments Publisher" component and the "Feed" component to the page
4. Publish the Community
5. Go to a Community Contact
6. Select "Manage External User" --> Login to Community as User
7. Navigate to Case record
8. Post a Case Comment from the Case Comment Publisher
Newly posted Case Comment would automatically display in the Feed
Case Comment does not show up in the Feed
Manually refresh the page.
Reported By (44)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.