Einstein Analytics - Clicking on an item in a compact list widget scrolls the list upward in Internet Explorer 11
Last updated 2021-04-21 ·Reference W-4251043 ·Reported By 0 users
After scrolling down through several pages of a compact list widget, clicking on an item causes the list to scroll upward in Internet Explorer 11.
1) Login and navigate to Einstein Analytics
2) Create a new dashboard
3) Add a list widget for any object and ensure that it will contain many items (so that more will be added when you scroll the list)
4) Resize the list widget height to 1-2 rows so that no items are showing (compact mode)
5) Preview the dashboard
6) Click on the list widget to expand it, and then scroll down until the list adds more items at least twice
7) Click on an item
8) The list will scroll upward and the item may not be selected
There are three possible workarounds:
A) Use a different browser (such as Google Chrome)
B) Search for the specific items you're looking for before you select them in the list
C) Increase the list widget height so it is no longer in compact mode
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.