isPasswordLocked in UserLogin Object returns wrong value after Password lockout interval passed
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-4241317 ·Reported By 1 users
If Lockout effective period is different value between Profile and Password Policy (Org level configuration), and run SOQL query "SELECT IsPasswordLocked,UserId FROM UserLogin WHERE UserId = 'NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN' ", then IsPasswordLocked returns incorrect value.
For instance, if Lockout effective period in Profile sets '15 min’, on the other hand another one in Password Policy sets 'Forever (must be reset by admin)', then SOQL query above returns TRUE even it passed 15 min that Lockout effective period in Profile set.
1. Open setup
2. Open Password Policy (Security > Security Controls > Password Policy)
3. Set Lockout effective period to 'Forever (must be reset by admin)' and Save it
4. Open a profile edit page (Manage Users > Profiles > Click Edit next to the Profile name you want to open)
5. Set Lockout effective period to '15 min' and save it
6. login as a standard User with wrong password until number of runs meets Maximum invalid login attempts.
7. the User is locked out
8. After 15 min, run the following SOQL.
SELECT IsPasswordLocked, UserId FROM UserLogin WHERE UserId = 'NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'
9. IsPasswordLocked shows TRUE rather than False
Not available at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.