Errors in Lightning Console App when Push Time Out is enabled in Omni-Channel and 'Allow Agents to Decline Requests' is disabled
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-4196544 ·Reported By 2 users
Errors -731813392 and -2082250706 are thrown consecutively when work items get declined due to push timeout and agent doesn't have decline button.
1. Setup Omni Channel with sample queue,routing configuration,service channels and presence configuration
2. In Routing Configuration enter 10 in the 'Push Time-Out (seconds)' and in Presence Configuration leave 'Allow Agents to Decline Requests' unchecked
3. Create a Lightning Console App.
4 Go to the App Launcher in LEX and select the Lightning Console App created above.
5. In the utility bar, select Omni-Channel (beta) and go online.
6. A test case will be routed and wait for 10 seconds
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -731813392)
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -2082250706)
Enable 'Allow Agents to Decline Requests' in Presence Configuration.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.