In lightning, the collapsible section arrow is not aligned with the section name
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-3665014 ·Reported By 1 users
From the record page, you may notice that the collapsible section arrow is not aligned with the section name. This collapsible arrow may sometime show above or below the section name depending on the browser i.e., firefox or IE 11. This does not happen using Chrome browser.
1. In classic, go to setup and edit an opportunity page layout.
2. Add a section in the detail page and add fields on it.
3. Switch to lightning experience.
4. Open an opportunity record.
5. Notice the newly added section within the opportunity detail, the collapsible section arrow is not align with the section name.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.