"Related Record" Component Throws Internal Server Error When Used With Managed Package Object
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4171206 ·Reported By 7 users
In Lightning App Builder, the Related Record component will throw an internal server error when used with a custom object that has a namespace (for example, objects included in managed packages).
In a fresh org with Lightning enabled:
- Create a namespace for the org
1) Navigate to: Setup > Build > Create > Packages
2) Click the "Edit" button beside "Developer Settings" at the top
3) Choose a namespace prefix for the org and then click "Review My Selections" and "Save"
- Create a custom object
4) Navigate to: Setup > Build > Create > Objects
5) Click "New Custom Object"
6) Give it a Label and Plural Label and click "Save"
- Create a Lightning Record Page and add the Related Record Component
7) Navigate to: Setup > Build > Lightning App Builder
8) Click "New", select "Record Page", and click "Next"
9) Give it a Label and select the custom object you previously created, click "Next"
10) Choose any page template and click "Next"
11) Add the Related Record Component anywhere on the page and note that you receive a ISE
None at this time
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.