Table border inconsistent for Rich Text Area in Article on Classic and Lightning
Last updated 2017-10-14 ·Reference W-4096484 ·Reported By 3 users
RTA fields with Table border on articles are displayed differently on Classic and Lightning UI.
1. Login as Admin to an org.
2. Enable Lightning Knowledge:
3. Create an article on Classic. On the RTA field, create table with couple rows and columns.
4. Preview that article in Classic and notice how the article is displayed.
5. Switch to Lightning and view that same article.
6. You will notice that the table borders are different from that when viewed on classic.
View the articles on Classic.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.