"I don't need to see this message again." checkbox not working for email File attachments in Lightning.
Last updated 2018-08-31 ·Reference W-4091751 ·Reported By 14 users
In Lightning experience when sending an email that includes an attachment from a related Salesforce object "I don't need to see this message again." warning message is not suppressed even when the checkbox is checked once
1) In Lightning, navigate to a Contact and create a new email.
2) Add an attachment to the email, using the paper clip toolbar button.
3) Select a file from Salesforce Files.
4) Click Send.
5) A message appears stating that the file will no longer be private, and the option to "Never see this message again" is available to check.
6) Check the option to never see the message again.
7) Click Send.
8) Repeat steps 1-4.
Expected result: you shouldn't see the message again.
Actual result: the message re-appears, even though you selected not to see it again
None at this time
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.