Quote Total Price and Subtotal shows 0 if there is a field update on the quote while creation
Last updated 2017-09-08 ·Reference W-4028056 ·Reported By 17 users
When Quote is created from an opportunity with products, the quote Total Price and Subtotal become 0 if there is field update on the quote in Summer'17
1. In Summer'17, Enable Quotes.
2. Create products, price book and attach the product to the price book.
3. Create a workflow rule on quotes which updates any field on the quote.
eg: Criteria: (Opportunity: Opportunity NameNOT EQUAL TONULL)
Field update Quote: Description - Formula "Text"
4. Now, create an opportunity with products.
5. Create a Quote.
- Deactivating workflow rules with field updates on Quotes OR
- Create a custom fields to calculate Total Price, Subtotal, and Grand total.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.