In lightning, Potential Duplicates card showing "INVALID_FIELD" when the matching criteria includes a Lookup field
Last updated 2017-09-08 ·Reference W-4007410 ·Reported By 12 users
Adding a lookup field in the matching rule criteria. This will throw an INVALID_FIELD error in the "Potential Duplicate" component card in Lightning.
1. In Aloha view, create a custom lookup field in the leads object and add this to the leads page layout.
2. Create a matching rule in leads and include the custom lookup field in the matching criteria.
3. Create a duplicate Rule in Leads and set with that matching rule created in Step 2.
4. Create a lead record and set a value in the custom lookup field. Then save the record.
5. Clone the lead record that just have created.
6. Now, switch to lightning experience and view one of the lead record you just created in either step 4 or step 5.
At this time, you will now see the INVALID_FIELD error under the Potential Duplicate Card
No workaround has been identified at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.