Flow launched from button is not redirecting after completion in all browsers when Lightning Runtime is enabled
Last updated 2017-10-26 ·Reference W-4415593 ·Reported By 11 users
When Lightning Runtime is enabled under Process Automation Settings in Setup and if there is a flow invoked from Custom Button with retURL set. The screen, when Flow has finished executing; is stuck at YOU FLOW FINISHED page in all browsers.
1. Create a Flow with variable for LeadId and UserId
2. Create a Record Update on Lead
meeting criteria Field Id equals varLeadID
then update OwnerId with varCurrentUserID
3. Save Flow
4. Create Button on Lead with URL :
5. Add button to Lead Detail Page
6. Enable Lightning Runtime under Process Automation settings
7. Go to Lead make sure the owner is somebody besides yourself. Click on the new Button
in IE the page stays at Your Flow Finished
Page returns to Lead detail page with new owner.
If it is a pre Winter'18 release org you can use any browser apart from IE11, but after Winter'18 this issue happens in all browsers there is no workaround for this as of now
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.