In Lightning Experience, some links are not clickable when a Report Chart is added to the Home tab
Last updated 2017-09-08 ·Reference W-3846735 ·Reported By 7 users
When a Report Chart is added to the Home tab, links displayed in the Recent Records component may not be clickable if the component is directly beneath the Report Chart. This can also affect the "View Calendar" link in the Upcoming Events component.
1. In Lightning, navigate to the Home tab, choose the Setup icon and click Edit Page.
2. Add a Report Chart component to the page.
3. Place the Recent Records and Upcoming Events components directly beneath the Report Chart component.
4. Save and Activate the page.
5. Return to the Home tab and note that the links directly beneath the Report Chart may not be clickable. Depending on browser window and screen size, part of the links may be clickable.
To workaround this, either remove the Report Chart from the Home page, or arrange the components on the page so that the Recent Records and Upcoming Events components are not directly beneath the Report Chart.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.