Process Builder Create Record Action Requires Geolocation Fields
Last updated 10 days ago ·Reference W-2902201 ·Reported By 40 users
Any Process that contains a "Create a Record" action to create a record for Objects that has Geolocation fields, it will always require a value for the Geolocation field.
Please see the following KI to determine this issue's resolution status: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p300000008ZGLAA2
1. Create a Geolocation field on any desired Object.
2. Create a Process within Process Builder.
3. Add any entry criteria to the evaluation node.
4. Add "Create a Record" action to the action node.
5. Select the Object where you created the Geolocation field as the type of record to create.
6. Observe that the Gelolocation fields appear as required fields.
Place some random numbers in these field inside Process Builder.
Reported By (40)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.