Spring 17 - Unable to Access page error when attempting to access ‘PricebookEntry’ lookup on ‘Cloned’ Work Order Line Item record.
Last updated 2017-05-09 ·Reference W-3711101 ·Reported By 1 users
Some customers may have observed that post upgrade to Spring 17, they see the following error when attempting to click on the ‘Product [PricebookEntry’]’ lookup field on a cloned Work Order Line Item record:
Unable to Access Page
You are missing information needed by the page you have attempted to access. If you believe this is an error, please refresh your screen. If the error persists, please report it to our Customer Support team and provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information.
The field is read only on the detail page but on clone, the contents of this field are removed
1. Enable Field Service Lightning by going to Setup | Customize | Field Service | Field Service Settings |’Select’ Enable Work Orders.
2. Add the ‘Price Book’ field on the Work Order Layout by going to Setup | Build | Work Orders | Page Layouts | ‘Edit’ | Add the Pricebook field | Save
3. Add the ‘Product’ field on the Work Order Line Items Layout by going to Setup | Build | Work Order Line Items | Page Layouts | ‘Edit’ | Add the Product [PriceBook]field | Save
4. Create a Work Order record | Populate the required fields and Pricebook Field [ create a custom pricebook]
5. Create a Work Order Line Item record from the record you created in step 4 | Select a “Product” | Add the pricebook | Save the record
6. Clone the Work Order Line Item record created in the previous step and this time , click on the Product lookup magnifying glass | Notice the error.
Save the cloned record and then edit the record again, this time you won’t get the error when clicking on the ‘Product’ Lookup magnifying glass
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.