"New Buttons or Links" page for "Opportunity Products" should filter VF page with standardController="Opportunity"
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3658989 ·Reported By 1 users
A Visualforce page created with standardController="Opportunity" does not work with custom button or links for "Opportunity Products"
1. Create a Visualforce page that looks like the following:
<!-- Begin Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
This is your new Page
<!-- End Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
2. Go to Setup -> Opportunities Products -> Buttons and Links -> New
3. Change "URL" to "Visualforce Pages" and select the newly created VF page
4. Add this button to the related list layout
5. On the RL, try clicking on this button
The VF page shows up
An error says the ID doesn't match the controller type
After overriding the button with the VF page, modify standardController to Opportunity.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.