DescribeSobject() call returning <url xsi:nil="true"/> for ActionOverride when Lightning page is used
Last updated 2017-05-09 ·Reference W-3534055 ·Reported By 3 users
When a describeSObject() call is made, in response "<url xsi:nil="true"/>" is being returned for <ActionOverride> attribute. This is happening for the over-ride as a part of Lightning pages which are created and activated using Lightning App Builder.
- Signup a Developer Edition Org.
- Go to Lightning App Builder from Setup.
- Click on "New".
- Select "Record Page" as the option and click "Next".
- Select any format of the page and click "Next".
- Put the label as "Opp_page" and set the Object as Opportunity.
- Click on "Finish".
- Drag and drop components into their respective places and click on "Save" on the top right.
- Click on "Activate"
- Select "Assign this page as default record page" and click "Next".
- In the next screen, click "Save".
- Launch SOAP UI.
- Download the Partner WSDL from the Org via Setup.
- Consume it in SOAP UI.
- Use the Session Id which you can get for the Admin User from BT.
- Change the Endpoint to : https://<instance>.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/37.0/<OrgId>
- Make a describeSObject call for Opportunity Object.
- You will see that in the response, this will be given :
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.