Long load times for each step of the State & Country Picklist setup page
Last updated 2017-06-10 ·Reference W-3448128 ·Reported By 4 users
Long load times are observed for each step of the State & Country Picklist setup pages. This occurs when there is a large number of Custom Fields in an org and load times can increase the more fields you add.
1. Login to an Org which has a large number of Custom Fields
3. Go to "Setup | Administer | Data Management | State and Country/Territory Picklists"
4. Click the "Configure states and countries" link under "1. Configure state and country/territory picklists." There will be a delay to load the link.
5. Once the "Configure States and Countries and Territories" page has loaded click "Edit" next to a country. There will be another delay to load the Edit page.
6. Once the "Country/Territory Details" has loaded, click the "New State" button. There will be another delay to load the New State page
7. Once the "New State" page has loaded, enter data into the "State Name," "State Code," and "Integration Value" fields. Select the "Active" & "Visible" checkboxes and then click "Add." There will be another delay to add the new State.
Use the Force.com IDE to access the Metadata API directly for modifying the picklists
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.