[Lightning Experience] Quote Line Item Edit Page does not load when a Visualforce page is added to the layout
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-3427486 ·Reported By 8 users
If a Visualforce page is added to the page layout for Quote Line Items, the create/edit page will fail to fully load when using Lightning Experience UI.
1. Enable Quotes.
2. Create a basic Visualforce page and add standardController="QuoteLineItem" in the vf page tag.
3. Navigate to the Quote Line Item page layout and add this Visualforce page to it and Save.
4. Create a new Quote from and Opportunity.
5. Switch to Lightning Experience and navigate to the new Quote and click Add New Quote Line Item.
6. The Quote Line Item edit pop up page will open but not fully load preventing you from creating the record.
You can either switch to the Classic (Aloha) UI or remove the Visualforce page from the Quote Line Item Page Layout.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.