Creating new All-Day Event in the Salesforce1 for iOS mobile application causes validation error
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2951079 ·Reported By 3 users
When using the Salesforce1 for iOS mobile application users may receive errors when trying to create a new All-Day Event. In some cases this is caused by the ordering in which the All-Day Event checkbox is selected and the Start and End dates are filled in by the user.
1) Navigate to the new button or action for an Event.
2) Check the "All-Day Event" checkbox.
3) Fill in other required fields and the related dates.
4) Notice an error when attempting to Save.
5) Uncheck the "All-Day Event" checkbox and notice that the Event can then Save as expected.
Try switching the order of fields on the Page Layout to have the user fill in the Dates before selecting the "All-Day Event" checkbox.
Android devices and the Salesforce1 browser-based app in Safari on iOS are not affected by this issue.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.