Process Builder: Overdue scheduled actions not processing as expected
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-2707330 ·Reported By 6 users
When creating a record that meets process builder criteria and uses a scheduled action, the actions are not executing when saved in an "overdue" state.
1. Start creating a process with criteria of "True" for an object - i.e. Opportunities
2. Add a scheduled action, such as an email, against a date field. - i.e. Date1
3. Create an opportunity record and set Date1 to be in the past so the action is overdue.
4. Check the "Flow Interviews" area and you can see the delayed actions queue up to process. This should process almost immediately since the date is past due.
5. Check back later and note that the actions should have occurred almost immediately but are still pending.
There are no workarounds at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.