Unique Custom Field on Activities used on Recurrent Events stop respecting the unique property after Event Series are modified
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2651711 ·Reported By 1 users
Recurring Events are ignoring the uniqueness of a custom field after you edit the Event Series.
1. Create a custom field on the Activity object.
2. Set that custom field to unique.
3. Create an Event and check the "Create Recurring Series of Events" checkbox. Define any cadence.
4. Go to your Calendar and open two of the Events you just created.
5. Try to add two identical values on the unique custom field for both events. The unique property is respected.
6. Click on the "View Series" tab and on the "Edit Series" button.
7. Click Save.
8. Try to add a duplicate value on the custom field now.
No great workaround at the moment.
The only way to make sure the Event respects the unique value would be to change that one and add it again.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.