Some Admins may get an 'App Limit Exceeded' error after setting a user's license to 'Work.com Only' or while updating a Work.com Only Profile.
Last updated 2020-07-08 ·Reference W-2725093 ·Reported By 9 users
1. Login as an Admin and go to Setup
2. Select Manage Users | Users
3. Click the Edit link next to a user who does not have a Work.com Only user license
4. Set their user license to Work.com Only and hit Save
Assign the affected user a Salesforce user license (e.g. Salesforce, Platform, Chatter Plus) along with a Work.com Feature license.
1. Go to Setup | Manage Users | Users and select the affected user
2. Select a Salesforce User license (e.g. Salesforce, Platform, Chatter Plus)
3. Check the 'Work.com User' box
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.