ScreenPop redirects to non-existant page when fired while viewing a packaged VF page
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-2723003 ·Reported By 1 users
When user is viewing a packaged visualforce page, and upon receiving call to softphone, during the screen pop, user gets error " URL No Longer Exists".
1. Create an Org and import a package that has VF page
2. Create a soft phone app and has screenpop set up to a relative URL in the ORg ( not part of Managed package)
3. Navigate to a VF page that is part of managed package.
4. Make a call to call center so softphone can receive the call.
4. Instead of going to the page in pop screen, it gets the error "URL no longer Exists"
This is because, screenpop() is relative to the URL, and the URL is currently with the managed package has name prefixed in the URL.
- If feasible, instead of using relative URL on screenPOP() use script to pass the complete URL
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.