Data Import Wizard or Data Loader error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY:insufficient access rights on object id:--
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2985548 ·Reported By 4 users
There is an issue at this time where you may encounter this error INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY:insufficient access rights on object id:-- when attempting to update information related to a converted lead.
1) Login as user which profile has perm: "Set Audit Fields upon Record Creation"
2) Create a Campaign record.
3) Create two leads, and converted them.
4) Added those two leads as campaign member to parent Campaign record.
5) Create a csv file, which has two column, id and status. Put those two Campaign member id and status as responded.
6) Perform an import attempting to update campaign member status
Update the records manually in the UI.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.