List View Chart creating is possible in Lightning Experience without the “Create and Customize List Views” permission
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2965950 ·Reported By 2 users
Users can create and edit List View Charts in Lightning Experience, without the needed profile permission.
1. Create a custom user profile and disable the permission "Create and Customize List Views".
2. Create a test user with the custom profile in Step#1.
3. Login as the test user and switch to Lightning Experience.
4. Go to an object home, for example Opportunity and switch to list view "All Opportunities".
5. Click on the Chart icon and click on the Gear icon.You will see that option "New Chart" is available.
6. Click on "New Chart", you will be able to create and save a chart without any errors.
7. Once the Chart is saved, it can be edited as well.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.