Logging into a Portal via Auth Provider results in password expiration enforcement.
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2932897 ·Reported By 0 users
Some customers may have observed that portal users, when logging into a portal using a defined Auth Provider, may be redirected to a password reset screen instead of being logged into the portal.
In an organization with an existing Portal and available portal licenses:
1) Create a test user.
2) Activate user's profile for the existing portal if it is not already
3) Setup an Auth Provider and enable for the Portal
4) Link Auth Provider to the portal user
5) Go to Portal test user's detail page in the salesforce organization as a system administrator and click the 'reset password' button.
6) Login to Portal via Auth Provider Single Sign-On Initialization URL
None at this time.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.