Sorting accounts in the lead convert account lookup popup doesn't add the account to the field after selection
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2948481 ·Reported By 6 users
On the lead convert screen when a user selects the account lookup icon to choose an account to link the converted lead to if they sort the list and choose an account the account does not get added into the account field on the convert screen. Instead upon choosing the account you are taking back to the convert screen and the account field is blank
1. Login to as system admin.
2. Enable Enhanced Lookup through Setup->Search Settings
3. Add a filter values to “lookup filter” under Setup->customize->Accounts->search layouts->Edit lookup filter fields.
4. Create about 5-6 test accounts
5. Create a lead and click on convert
6. In the “convert page” screen, click on the “lookup” icon.
7. From the “lookup popup”, sort the entries by column. Doesn’t matter which column is sorted. If the entries aren’t sorted then this issue doesn’t happen.
After initial selection click the lookup icon again and select the account desired as it will be the first one listed in the recent items.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.