When using the Console, records will briefly transition between layouts after uploading a File.
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2923075 ·Reported By 2 users
After uploading a File to a record using the Console and clicking the ‘Close’ button in the Upload window, users will briefly see the record’s standard layout, before it transitions to the Console layout (without the header or sidebar).
Occurs when uploading a File to the Files related list, or to the Notes & Attachments related list for Spring '16 orgs that have the 'Files uploaded to the Attachments related list on records are uploaded as Salesforce Files, not as attachments' setting enabled.
1. While in the Console, open a record.
2. Navigate to either the 'Files' related list, or in a Spring '16 org with the above setting enabled, the 'Notes & Attachments' related list.
3. Click the [Upload Files] button, select a file in the ensuing dialog, and click the [Open] button.
4. After the upload has completed, click the [Close] button.
5. Observe that the record will reload and briefly display its standard layout, before transitioning to the Console layout (no header or sidebar).
None at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.